- B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering with emphasis in Hydraulic, Hydrologic, or Structural Engineering.
- A minimum of 20 years of progressive engineering experience related to dams and water conveyance facilities.
- Must be licensed Professional Engineer or be able to obtain Colorado P.E. within 6 months of hire.
- Assist in business development, proposal preparation, and serving as a primary client contact.
- Experience in the following areas:
- Project management.
- Leading and mentoring mid-level staff.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Client interaction.
- Technical lead for hydraulic, hydrologic, or structural design related to dams, reservoirs, and levees.
- Data analysis, problem-solving, and management skills.
- Design and construction of dam and levee projects (preferred).
- Preparing design documents for dams, levees, and other heavy civil projects.
Responsibilities will include development and supervision of planning, analyses, and design of dams and water resources projects; leading multidisciplinary teams; leading and mentoring mid-level staff; and assisting with business development efforts. Willingness to travel on temporary assignments as needed. Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for leading and directing large multi-disciplinary projects. Oversee team of engineers that are performing analyses, and preparing drawings and specifications.
- Responsible for delivery of work products to clients.
- Technical expert/advisor for a specific technical area.
- Primary author for reports and documents delivered.
- Administer contracts.
- Prepare scope and budgets for proposals.
- Responsible for specific company operations.