- B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering, Geologic Engineering, or Construction Engineering with an emphasis in hydraulics and hydrology, geotechnical/geological, structural, civil, or construction.
- EI certification.
- Relevant work experience is preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and experience with AutoCAD and Civil3D.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills.
Work will include field explorations, various modeling and calculations, civil design for embankment dams report preparation and quantity estimation, construction observation, and drawing and specification preparation.