- Accredited degree in drafting.
- Zero to three years experience. Experience in civil engineering drafting and understanding engineering terminology is preferred.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Civil 3D, working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to complete basic mathematical calculations.
- Knowledge of ArcGIS and interface with AutoCAD preferred.
- Ability to understand when to ask questions/identify drafting problems and to communicate effectively.
- Willingness to follow CAD standards.
Work will include following RJH and client drafting standards to draft redline edits, prepare figures and construction drawings, develop surfaces and topography from survey data in Civil 3D, perform civil grading for development of water resource and earthwork projects, prepare profiles and cross sections, and checking quantities for development of cost estimates. Other work will include interfacing AutoCAD with ArcGIS, and importing and scaling raster images.