- B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering with hydrology/hydraulics emphasis.
- Colorado Professional Engineer license or ability to obtain Colorado P.E. within 6 months of hire.
- Five to 10 years of work experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and experience with AutoCAD and Civil3D.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with hydraulic or hydrologic modeling software and spreadsheets.
- Experience in the design and construction of dams and levee projects is preferred.
- Experience in preparing design documents for dams, levees, and other heavy civil projects is preferred.
Work will include various hydrologic and hydraulic calculations, analyses and modeling, hydraulic structure design, civil design for dams and water resources projects, report preparation, quantity estimating, construction observation, and drawing and specification preparation. Willingness to travel on temporary assignments as needed.