- Certificate or Associates Degree in Drafting/CAD Technology, or equivalent experience demonstrated in a civil-related field.
- Minimum of ten years experience in civil engineering drafting.
- Understanding engineering terminology is preferred.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to complete basic mathematical calculations.
- Knowledge of ArcGIS and interface with AutoCAD preferred.
This position includes a combination of CAD Manager and Designer responsibilities including:
- Installing and maintaining CAD programs.
- Troubleshooting end-user problems.
- Updating and overseeing company CAD standards.
- Mentoring and training new/existing CAD users.
- Performing civil grading and layout for development of water resources and earthwork projects.
- Preparing figures and construction drawings.
- Coordinating and developing best practices for CAD resources file/data storage and access.
Salary range is $65,000 to $89,000 depending on experience and qualifications.