- Certificate or Associates Degree in Drafting/CADD Technology, or equivalent experience demonstrated in a civil
- Minimum of five years experience in civil engineering drafting and understanding engineering terminology is preferred.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to complete basic mathematical calculations.
- Knowledge of ArcGIS and interface with AutoCAD preferred.
Work will include preparing figures and construction drawings, developing surfaces and topography from survey data in AutoCAD Civil 3D, performing civil grading and layout for development of water resources and earthwork projects, and preparing profiles and cross sections. Coordinate with engineers, CAD designers, and other support staff as needed.
Salary range is $55,000 to $79,000 depending on experience and qualifications.